Providers ...

The USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program is for you! The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and helps defray a significant part of your food costs. Through the program, licensed family child care providers are eligible for cash reimbursements for nutritious meals and snacks served to children in their care.

The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) is a federally funded nutrition education program. The main goal of the program is to assure that nutritious meals and snacks are served to children while in care.

  • Provides nutrition education to adults, both providers and parents, who care for children.
  • Educates children during their most formative years to make healthy food choices.
  • Cuts down on waste in school cafeterias, because children have learned to eat "nutritious" foods.
  • Makes for healthy adults, thereby, reducing medical costs.
  • Provides meal reimbursement for child care providers.

Children, parents and family child care providers throughout Massachusetts all benefit from the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).

Please call us at YFCI @ 1-800-222-2731 or E-Mail us at for more information.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:

, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.