About Yours for Children ...
Established in 1985, Yours for Children, Inc. is a nonprofit Massachusetts sponsor of the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- We reimburse family child care providers for the nutritious meals and snacks they serve children in care.
- We monitor participation in the CACFP by reviewing the home child care setting periodically.
- Yours for Children monitors give individualized training, observe meals and snacks, and interact with child care children through planned, nutrition related activities.
- We provide licensed child care and relative informal child care providers with nutrition, food safety, and sanitation training.
- Participants serve well-balanced, nutrient dense meals to infant, toddler, preschoolers, and school-aged children.
- Participation in the CACFP enhances the quality of service in the family child care setting.
Participation is free!
To join, call Yours for Children at: 1-800-222-2721.
Effective 7/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
All Providers Will Receive the Higher Tier 1 Rate for This Year.
Breakfast - $1.40
Lunch - $2.63
Supper - $2.63
Snacks - $.78
Income Eligibility Guidelines
Effective 7/1/2022 - 6/30/2023
More Info ...
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.