About Yours for Children ...

Established in 1985, Yours for Children, Inc. is a nonprofit Massachusetts sponsor of the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).

  • We reimburse family child care providers for the nutritious meals and snacks they serve children in care.
  • We monitor participation in the CACFP by reviewing the home child care setting periodically.
  • Yours for Children monitors give individualized training, observe meals and snacks, and interact with child care children through planned, nutrition related activities.
  • We provide licensed child care and relative informal child care providers with nutrition, food safety, and sanitation training.
  • Participants serve well-balanced, nutrient dense meals to infant, toddler, preschoolers, and school-aged children.
  • Participation in the CACFP enhances the quality of service in the family child care setting.

Participation is free!

To join, call Yours for Children at: 1-800-222-2721.

Email: info@yoursforchildren.com.

What is America's Business?

Reimbursement Rates

Effective 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021

Tier I

Breakfast - $1.39
Lunch - $2.61
Supper - $2.61

Snacks - $.78

Tier II

Breakfast - $.50
Lunch - $1.58
Supper - $1.58

Snacks - $.21

Income Guidelines

Effective 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021

Household size
Each additional person:






More Info ...

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:


, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.